Health Specialties Professors in Virginia
Is Virginia a good place for you to work as a Health Specialties Professor?
- Projected employment for Health Specialties Professors in Virginia is growing faster than average.
How Many Health Specialties Professors Work in Virginia?
4,330 people worked as Health Specialties Professors in 2018 in this state.
There were 4,280 Health Specialties Professors employed in this state in 2017.
That’s growth of 50 jobs between 2017 and 2018.
The typical state has 2,760 Health Specialties Professors working in it, which means Virginia has more Health Specialties Professors than average.
Job Projections for Virginia
Jobs for Health Specialties Professors in this state are growing at a rate of 30.7% which is faster than the nationwide estimated projection of 25.9%.
Virginia Annual Job Openings
The BLS is projecting 600 annual Health Specialties Professors job openings in Virginia, and 6,640 total jobs in the year 2026.
Nationwide, the prediction is 25,800 annual jobs and 294,000 total jobs in 2026.
Top Virginia Metros for Health Specialties Professors
The table below shows some of the metros in this state with the most Health Specialties Professors.
|Metro||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
|Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC||820||$81,620|
Top States for Health Specialties Professors Employment
The table below shows the states where most Health Specialties Professors work.
|State||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Below are the states where Health Specialties Professors get paid the most:
|State||Annual Median Salary|
Related Careers in VA
You may also be interested in the following careers:
|Occupation||VA Employment Total|
What Major Will Prepare You For a Health Specialties Professor Career?
- Health Professions
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Allied Health Professions
- Public Administration & Social Service
- Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions
- Public Policy
- Somatic Bodywork & Therapeutic Services
- Dental Support Services
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science
- Communication Sciences
- Physiology & Pathology Sciences
- Biomathematics & Bioinformatics
- Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology
- Advanced Dentistry & Oral Sciences
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- College Factual
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|