Bioethics/Medical Ethics Major
Bioethics/medical ethics is a major that typically falls into the Health Professions category.
There are 0 programs available throughout the country that offer an associate’s degree in medical ethics, 6 that offer a bachelor’s degree, and 32 that offer a master’s degree. There are also at least 8 schools in the nation where you can get your doctorate degree in the field.
Who Is Getting a Medical Ethics Degree?
This is a less frequently chosen major. Only 0 students graduated with a bachelor’s degree in bioethics/medical ethics in 2017. This major is dominated by women with about 72.2% of recent graduates being female.
At the countrywide level, the racial distribution of medical ethics majors is as follows:
- Asian: 22.2%
- Black or African American: 22.2%
- Hispanic or Latino: 22.2%
- White: 30.6%
- Non-Resident Alien: 0%
- Other Races: 2.8%
Americans aren’t the only ones with an interest in medical ethics. About 0% of those graduating in 2017 were international students. The most popular countries sending medical ethics majors to the U.S. are Saudi Arabia, Canada and Nigeria.
|Job Title||Job Growth Rate||Median Salary|
Online Bioethics/Medical Ethics Programs
There are 6 colleges that offer a bachelor’s degree in bioethics/medical ethics, with 0 of them offering at least some courses online.
Online learners must listen or watch video lectures, participate in group chats or forums, submit papers and assignments electronically, take tests, and meet deadlines.
Many learners are drawn to online programs due to the ease of use and flexibility. Students should be warned that those who enroll in online programs can take longer to graduate than average and are more likely to drop out.
- Health Sciences & Services
- Communication Sciences
- Advanced Dentistry & Oral Sciences
- Dental Support Services
- Health/Medical Admin Services
- Allied Health Services
- Allied Health Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science
- Health/Medical Prep Programs
- Medical Science
- Mental & Social Health Services
- Optometric Support Services
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Professions
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Clinical Services
- Health Aids & Attendants
- Medical Illustration & Informatics
- Dietetics & Nutrition Services
- Bioethics/Medical Ethics
- Alternative Medicine & Systems
- Alternative Medical Support Services
- Bodywork & Therapeutic Services
- Movement & Mind-Body Therapies
- Energy & Bio-Based Therapies
- Nursing & Nursing Assistants
- Other Health Professions
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|