Health Specialties Professors in Georgia
Considering a career as a Health Specialties Professor in Georgia?
- Health Specialties Professors in Georgia earn higher salaries than the typical U.S. wage earner.
How Many Health Specialties Professors Work in Georgia?
There were approximately 4,970 workers employed as Health Specialties Professors in this state in 2018.
There were 4,900 Health Specialties Professors employed in this state in 2017.
That’s growth of 70 jobs between 2017 and 2018.
The typical state has 2,760 Health Specialties Professors working in it, which means Georgia has more Health Specialties Professors than average.
What do Health Specialties Professors Make in Georgia?
In 2018 wages for Health Specialties Professors ranged from $44,070 to $208,000 with $92,590 being the median annual salary.
The median salary in Georgia is higher than the nationwide median salary.
Top Georgia Metros for Health Specialties Professors
The table below shows some of the metros in this state with the most Health Specialties Professors.
|Metro||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
|Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA||3,920||n/a|
Top States for Health Specialties Professors Employment
View the list below to see where most Health Specialties Professors work.
|State||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Below are the states where Health Specialties Professors get paid the most:
|State||Annual Median Salary|
Related Careers in GA
Discover similar careers:
|Occupation||GA Employment Total|
What Major Will Prepare You For a Health Specialties Professor Career?
- Health Professions
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Allied Health Professions
- Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services
- Public Administration & Social Service
- Public Health
- Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Dental Support Services
- Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Communication Sciences
- Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology
- Somatic Bodywork & Therapeutic Services
- Biomathematics & Bioinformatics
- Public Policy
- Physiology & Pathology Sciences
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Advanced Dentistry & Oral Sciences
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- College Factual
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|