Health Specialties Professors in Minnesota
Get the information you need to know about working as a Health Specialties Professor.
- Projected employment for Health Specialties Professors in Minnesota is growing faster than average.
How Many Health Specialties Professors Work in Minnesota?
In 2018, there were 3,920 Health Specialties Professors working in the state.
There were 3,750 Health Specialties Professors employed in this state in 2017.
That’s growth of 170 jobs between 2017 and 2018.
The typical state has 2,760 Health Specialties Professors working in it, which means Minnesota has more Health Specialties Professors than average.
Job Projections for Minnesota
Jobs for Health Specialties Professors in this state are growing at a rate of 20.6% which is slower than the nationwide estimated projection of 25.9%.
Minnesota Annual Job Openings
The BLS is projecting 340 annual Health Specialties Professors job openings in Minnesota, and 3,930 total jobs in the year 2026.
Nationwide, the prediction is 25,800 annual jobs and 294,000 total jobs in 2026.
Top Minnesota Metros for Health Specialties Professors
The table below shows some of the metros in this state with the most Health Specialties Professors.
|Metro||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
|Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI||3,690||$85,540|
|Mankato-North Mankato, MN||70||n/a|
|St. Cloud, MN||50||$61,660|
Top States for Health Specialties Professors Employment
View the list below to see where most Health Specialties Professors work.
|State||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Below are the states where Health Specialties Professors get paid the most:
|State||Annual Median Salary|
Related Careers in MN
Discover similar careers:
|Occupation||MN Employment Total|
What Major Will Prepare You For a Health Specialties Professor Career?
- Health Professions
- Public Administration & Social Service
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services
- Public Health
- Allied Health Professions
- Dental Support Services
- Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science
- Physiology & Pathology Sciences
- Communication Sciences
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Somatic Bodywork & Therapeutic Services
- Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology
- Public Policy
- Biomathematics & Bioinformatics
- Advanced Dentistry & Oral Sciences
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Movement & Mind-Body Therapies
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- College Factual
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|