Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Sciences Business Services at Virginia Tech

Find Schools Near

Human Sciences Business Services at Virginia Tech

If you plan to study human sciences business services, take a look at what Virginia Tech has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Virginia Tech is located in Blacksburg, Virginia and has a total student population of 36,383. Of the 7,156 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Virginia Tech in 2019, 99 of them were human sciences business services majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Sciences Business Services section at the bottom of this page.

Virginia Tech Human Sciences Business Services Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Sciences Business Services

Virginia Tech Human Sciences Business Services Rankings

The human sciences business services major at Virginia Tech is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Sciences Business Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do Human Sciences Business Services Graduates from Virginia Tech Make?

The median salary of human sciences business services students who receive their bachelor's degree at Virginia Tech is $40,300. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 9% higher than the national average of $36,900 for all human sciences business services bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Human Sciences Business Services Student Demographics at Virginia Tech

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human sciences business services majors at Virginia Tech.

Virginia Tech Human Sciences Business Services Bachelor’s Program

62% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The human sciences business services program at Virginia Tech awarded 99 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women. The typical human sciences business services bachelor's degree program is made up of only 27% men. So male students are more repesented at Virginia Tech since its program graduates 12% more men than average.

Virginia Tech Gender Breakdown of Human Sciences Business Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 64% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in human sciences business services at Virginia Tech are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Virginia Tech with a bachelor's in human sciences business services.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Sciences Business Services Majors at Virginia Tech
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 63
International Students 5
Other Races/Ethnicities 8

Virginia Tech also has a doctoral program available in human sciences business services. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Human Sciences Business Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in human sciences business services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for VA, the home state for Virginia Tech.

Occupation Jobs in VA Average Salary in VA
Retail Sales Supervisors 32,140 $47,330
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 20,130 $75,050
Public Relations Specialists 6,920 $78,410
Sales Managers 5,790 $170,760
Marketing Managers 4,980 $171,870

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.