Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Resource Management at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Human Resource Management at Rowan University

If you plan to study human resource management, take a look at what Rowan University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and has a total student population of 19,678. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 39 students received a bachelor's degree in HR from Rowan.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Human Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Basic Certificate in HR (Less Than 1 Year)
  • Bachelor’s Degree in HR

Rowan Human Resource Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the HR progam at Rowan compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The HR major at Rowan is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Resource Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Human Resource Management Basic Certificate Schools 36
Most Focused Human Resource Management Schools 454

Earnings of Rowan HR Graduates

The median salary of HR students who receive their bachelor's degree at Rowan is $44,036. This is 1% higher than $43,491, which is the national average for all HR bachelor's degree recipients.


HR Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Human Resource Management Bachelor’s Program

74% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 39 students earned a bachelor's degree in HR from Rowan. About 74% of these graduates were women and the other 26% were men.


About 69% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in HR at Rowan are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a bachelor's in HR.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 27
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

Rowan also has a doctoral program available in HR. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That HR Grads May Go Into

A degree in HR can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Human Resources Specialists 17,510 $75,360
Training and Development Specialists 6,590 $74,760
Human Resources Managers 4,100 $169,040
Labor Relations Specialists 3,640 $117,470
Business Professors 2,510 $111,740


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.