Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Sciences Business Services at Oregon State University

Find Schools Near

Human Sciences Business Services at Oregon State University

What traits are you looking for in a human sciences business services school? To help you decide if Oregon State University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's human sciences business services program.

Oregon State is located in Corvallis, Oregon and approximately 31,719 students attend the school each year. In 2019, 79 human sciences business services majors received their bachelor's degree from Oregon State.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Sciences Business Services section at the bottom of this page.

Oregon State Human Sciences Business Services Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Sciences Business Services

Oregon State Human Sciences Business Services Rankings

The human sciences business services major at Oregon State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Sciences Business Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do Human Sciences Business Services Graduates from Oregon State Make?

The median salary of human sciences business services students who receive their bachelor's degree at Oregon State is $36,900. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allhuman sciences business services bachelor's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Human Sciences Business Services Student Demographics at Oregon State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human sciences business services majors at Oregon State University.

Oregon State Human Sciences Business Services Bachelor’s Program

85% Women
22% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 79 students earned a bachelor's degree in human sciences business services from Oregon State. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Oregon State Gender Breakdown of Human Sciences Business Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 67% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in human sciences business services at Oregon State are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Oregon State University with a bachelor's in human sciences business services.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Sciences Business Services Majors at Oregon State University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 53
International Students 8
Other Races/Ethnicities 7

Oregon State also has a doctoral program available in human sciences business services. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Human Sciences Business Services Grads May Go Into

A degree in human sciences business services can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for OR, the home state for Oregon State University.

Occupation Jobs in OR Average Salary in OR
Retail Sales Supervisors 16,710 $44,240
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 7,240 $72,170
Sales Managers 5,840 $126,340
Marketing Managers 4,500 $116,020
Public Relations Specialists 3,210 $66,800

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.