Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Resource Management at New York University

Find Schools Near

Human Resource Management at New York University

If you are interested in studying human resource management, you may want to check out the program at New York University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

NYU is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 52,775.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

NYU Human Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in HR

Online Classes Are Available at NYU

If you are a working student or have a busy schedule, you may want to consider taking online classes. While these classes used to be mostly populated by returning adults, more and more traditional students are turning to this option.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? NYU offers distance education options for HR at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

NYU Human Resource Management Rankings

HR Student Demographics at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at New York University.

NYU Human Resource Management Master’s Program

77% Women
32% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 99 students earned a master's degree in HR from NYU. About 77% of these graduates were women and the other 23% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in HR.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 9
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 17
International Students 41
Other Races/Ethnicities 12

Careers That HR Grads May Go Into

A degree in HR can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for New York University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Human Resources Specialists 41,300 $75,650
Training and Development Specialists 23,500 $69,910
Human Resources Managers 10,230 $150,280
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500
Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists 8,810 $76,680


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.