Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing at Marymount University

Find Schools Near

Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing at Marymount University

If you plan to study specialized sales, merchandising and marketing, take a look at what Marymount University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Marymount is located in Arlington, Virginia and has a total student population of 3,363. Of the 551 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Marymount University in 2019, 17 of them were specialized sales, merchandising and marketing majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Marymount Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Specialized Marketing

Marymount Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the specialized marketing progam at Marymount compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The specialized marketing major at Marymount is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 34
Best Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 34
Best Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Schools 46
Most Popular Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Schools 52

How Much Do Specialized Marketing Graduates from Marymount Make?

The median salary of specialized marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Marymount is $33,100. This is 9% higher than $30,300, which is the national average for all specialized marketing bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Specialized Marketing Student Demographics at Marymount

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the specialized marketing majors at Marymount University.

Marymount Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

94% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 17 students earned a bachelor's degree in specialized marketing from Marymount. About 94% of these graduates were women and the other 6% were men.

Marymount Gender Breakdown of Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 59% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in specialized marketing at Marymount are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Marymount University with a bachelor's in specialized marketing.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing Majors at Marymount University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 10
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Marymount also has a doctoral program available in specialized marketing. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Specialized Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in specialized marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for VA, the home state for Marymount University.

Occupation Jobs in VA Average Salary in VA
Retail Sales Supervisors 32,140 $47,330
Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives 27,370 $76,470
Sales Supervisors 8,270 $99,880
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 7,560 $90,410
Parts Salespersons 6,030 $31,130

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.