Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Resource Management at Marymount University

Find Schools Near

Human Resource Management at Marymount University

What traits are you looking for in a HR school? To help you decide if Marymount University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's HR program.

Marymount is located in Arlington, Virginia and has a total student population of 3,363.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

Marymount Human Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in HR

Marymount Human Resource Management Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

HR Student Demographics at Marymount

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at Marymount University.

Marymount Human Resource Management Master’s Program

83% Women
33% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The HR program at Marymount awarded 12 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.

Marymount Gender Breakdown of Human Resource Management Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Marymount University with a master's in HR.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Resource Management Majors at Marymount University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 5
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That HR Grads May Go Into

A degree in HR can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for VA, the home state for Marymount University.

Occupation Jobs in VA Average Salary in VA
Human Resources Specialists 20,710 $75,120
Training and Development Specialists 12,740 $72,320
Human Resources Managers 3,750 $140,110
Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists 2,310 $73,110

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.