Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Resource Management at Concordia University - Texas

Find Schools Near

Human Resource Management at Concordia University - Texas

Every human resource management school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the HR program at Concordia University - Texas stacks up to those at other schools.

Concordia University - Texas is located in Lakeway, Texas and approximately 2,620 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students received a bachelor's degree in HR from Concordia University - Texas.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Resource Management section at the bottom of this page.

Concordia University - Texas Human Resource Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in HR

Concordia University - Texas Human Resource Management Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks HR programs across the country. The following shows how Concordia University - Texas performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The HR major at Concordia University - Texas is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Resource Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Human Resource Management 103
Most Popular Colleges for Human Resource Management 198

HR Student Demographics at Concordia University - Texas

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at Concordia University - Texas.

Concordia University - Texas Human Resource Management Bachelor’s Program

92% Women
38% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in HR from Concordia University - Texas. About 92% of these graduates were women and the other 8% were men.

Concordia University - Texas Gender Breakdown of Human Resource Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 4% more racial-ethnic minorities in its HR bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Concordia University - Texas with a bachelor's in HR.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Human Resource Management Majors at Concordia University - Texas
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

Careers That HR Grads May Go Into

A degree in HR can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for TX, the home state for Concordia University - Texas.

Occupation Jobs in TX Average Salary in TX
Human Resources Specialists 47,880 $67,190
Training and Development Specialists 24,230 $65,960
Human Resources Managers 8,210 $128,310
Business Professors 6,060 $110,450
Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists 5,800 $68,990

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.