Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus

If you are interested in studying drama and theater arts, you may want to check out the program at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

CU Anschutz is located in Denver, Colorado and has a total student population of 24,910. In 2019, 20 theater majors received their bachelor's degree from CU Anschutz.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Drama & Theater Arts section at the bottom of this page.

CU Anschutz Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

CU Anschutz Drama & Theater Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the theater progam at CU Anschutz compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The theater major at CU Anschutz is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Schools 630

Earnings of CU Anschutz Theater Graduates

The median salary of theater students who receive their bachelor's degree at CU Anschutz is $32,500. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 62% higher than the national average of $20,100 for all theater bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Theater Student Demographics at CU Anschutz

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.

CU Anschutz Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

40% Women
20% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The theater program at CU Anschutz awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 60% of these degrees went to men with the other 40% going to women. The typical theater bachelor's degree program is made up of only 38% men. So male students are more repesented at CU Anschutz since its program graduates 22% more men than average.

CU Anschutz Gender Breakdown of Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 75% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in theater at CU Anschutz are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus with a bachelor's in theater.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Drama & Theater Arts Majors at University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 15
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

CU Anschutz also has a doctoral program available in theater. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Theater Grads May Go Into

A degree in theater can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CO, the home state for University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus.

Occupation Jobs in CO Average Salary in CO
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,880 $60,820
Producers and Directors 1,710 $68,290
Writers and Authors 660 $65,450

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.