Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at Taylor University

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at Taylor University

Every drama and theater arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the theater program at Taylor University stacks up to those at other schools.

Taylor U is located in Upland, Indiana and has a total student population of 2,173. In 2019, 5 theater majors received their bachelor's degree from Taylor U.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Drama & Theater Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Taylor U Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

Taylor U Drama & Theater Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the theater progam at Taylor U compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The theater major at Taylor U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 16
Best Drama & Theater Arts Schools 18
Best Value Drama & Theater Arts Schools 121
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 226
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 507

Theater Student Demographics at Taylor U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at Taylor University.

Taylor U Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

60% Women
The theater program at Taylor U awarded 5 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women. The typical theater bachelor's degree program is made up of only 38% men. So male students are more repesented at Taylor U since its program graduates 2% more men than average.

Taylor U Gender Breakdown of Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in theater at Taylor U are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Taylor University with a bachelor's in theater.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Drama & Theater Arts Majors at Taylor University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Taylor U also has a doctoral program available in theater. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Theater Grads May Go Into

A degree in theater can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for IN, the home state for Taylor University.

Occupation Jobs in IN Average Salary in IN
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 2,030 $68,070
Producers and Directors 990 $48,300
Writers and Authors 420 $61,920

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.