Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at Susquehanna University

If you plan to study drama and theater arts, take a look at what Susquehanna University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,241. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 11 students received a bachelor's degree in theater from Susquehanna.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Drama & Theater Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

Susquehanna Drama & Theater Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the theater progam at Susquehanna compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The theater major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 105
Best Drama & Theater Arts Schools 234
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 303
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Schools 372
Best Value Drama & Theater Arts Schools 458

How Much Do Theater Graduates from Susquehanna Make?

The median salary of theater students who receive their bachelor's degree at Susquehanna is $18,565. This is less than $21,886, which is the national average of all theater majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Theater Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

82% Women
18% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 11 students earned a bachelor's degree in theater from Susquehanna. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.


About 82% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in theater at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in theater.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 9
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in theater. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Theater Grads May Go Into

A degree in theater can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Susquehanna University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Producers and Directors 2,700 $76,050
Writers and Authors 1,400 $60,140


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.