Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Relations & Advertising at Pace University - New York

Find Schools Near

Public Relations & Advertising at Pace University - New York

If you plan to study public relations and advertising, take a look at what Pace University - New York has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Pace University is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 12,835. Of the 2,124 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Pace University - New York in 2021, 88 of them were public relations and advertising majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Public Relations & Advertising section at the bottom of this page.

Pace University Public Relations & Advertising Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations

Pace University Public Relations & Advertising Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks public relations programs across the country. The following shows how Pace University performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The public relations major at Pace University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Relations & Advertising. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Public Relations & Advertising Bachelor’s Degree Schools 54
Most Popular Public Relations & Advertising Schools 65

Earnings of Pace University Public Relations Graduates

The median salary of public relations students who receive their bachelor's degree at Pace University is $43,914. This is 19% higher than $36,826, which is the national average for all public relations bachelor's degree recipients.


Public Relations Student Demographics at Pace University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public relations majors at Pace University - New York.

Pace University Public Relations & Advertising Bachelor’s Program

76% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 88 students earned a bachelor's degree in public relations from Pace University. About 76% of these graduates were women and the other 24% were men.


About 61% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in public relations at Pace University are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Pace University - New York with a bachelor's in public relations.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 54
International Students 10
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

Pace University also has a doctoral program available in public relations. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Public Relations Grads May Go Into

A degree in public relations can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Pace University - New York.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Public Relations Specialists 24,510 $74,000
Editors 19,140 $83,070
Advertising and Promotions Managers 6,590 $174,870
Community Health Workers 6,590 $44,340
Public Relations and Fundraising Managers 6,190 $167,330


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.