Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drama & Theater Arts at Muhlenberg College

Find Schools Near

Drama & Theater Arts at Muhlenberg College

What traits are you looking for in a theater school? To help you decide if Muhlenberg College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's theater program.

Muhlenberg is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,067. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 71 students received a bachelor's degree in theater from Muhlenberg.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Drama & Theater Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Muhlenberg Drama & Theater Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Theater

Muhlenberg Drama & Theater Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the theater progam at Muhlenberg compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The theater major at Muhlenberg is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Drama & Theater Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Drama & Theater Arts Undergraduate Certificate Schools 21
Most Popular Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 23
Best Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 79
Best Drama & Theater Arts Schools 81
Best Value Drama & Theater Arts Schools 400

How Much Do Theater Graduates from Muhlenberg Make?

The median salary of theater students who receive their bachelor's degree at Muhlenberg is $19,426. This is less than $21,886, which is the national average of all theater majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Theater Student Demographics at Muhlenberg

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theater majors at Muhlenberg College.

Muhlenberg Drama & Theater Arts Bachelor’s Program

82% Women
21% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 71 students earned a bachelor's degree in theater from Muhlenberg. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.


About 70% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in theater at Muhlenberg are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Muhlenberg College with a bachelor's in theater.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 50
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

Muhlenberg also has a doctoral program available in theater. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Theater Grads May Go Into

A degree in theater can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Muhlenberg College.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Producers and Directors 2,700 $76,050
Writers and Authors 1,400 $60,140


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.