Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physiology & Pathology Sciences at Temple University

Find Schools Near

Physiology & Pathology Sciences at Temple University

If you plan to study physiology and pathology sciences, take a look at what Temple University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Temple is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 37,236.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Physiology & Pathology Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

Temple Physiology & Pathology Sciences Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Physiology

Temple Physiology & Pathology Sciences Rankings

Physiology Student Demographics at Temple

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physiology majors at Temple University.

Temple Physiology & Pathology Sciences Master’s Program

40% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a master's degree in physiology from Temple. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 40% men graduate in physiology each year. Temple does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 20% more men than average.


In the physiology master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 40% of degree recipients. That is 8% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a master's in physiology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Physiology Grads May Go Into

A degree in physiology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Temple University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160
Medical Scientists 7,970 $114,370
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810
Biological Science Professors 3,250 $94,510
Biological Scientists 660 $73,550


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.