Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Syracuse University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Syracuse University

Every marketing school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the marketing program at Syracuse University stacks up to those at other schools.

Syracuse is located in Syracuse, New York and approximately 21,322 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 154 students received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Syracuse.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Syracuse Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Syracuse Marketing Rankings

The marketing major at Syracuse is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Earnings of Syracuse Marketing Graduates

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Syracuse is $50,778. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 22% higher than the national average of $41,682 for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at Syracuse

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Syracuse University.

Syracuse Marketing Bachelor’s Program

55% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The marketing program at Syracuse awarded 154 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 45% of these degrees went to men with the other 55% going to women.


About 69% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at Syracuse are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Syracuse University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 106
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 10

Syracuse also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Syracuse University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 63,520 $77,230
Sales Managers 23,120 $198,390
Marketing Managers 17,590 $187,860
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500
Advertising and Promotions Managers 6,590 $174,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.