Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Binghamton University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Binghamton University

What traits are you looking for in a marketing school? To help you decide if Binghamton University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's marketing program.

Binghamton University is located in Vestal, New York and approximately 18,148 students attend the school each year. Of the 4,004 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Binghamton University in 2021, 76 of them were marketing majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Binghamton University Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Binghamton University Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the marketing progam at Binghamton University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at Binghamton University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 186

Earnings of Binghamton University Marketing Graduates

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Binghamton University is $42,609. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 2% higher than the national average of $41,682 for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at Binghamton University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Binghamton University.

Binghamton University Marketing Bachelor’s Program

59% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 76 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from Binghamton University. About 59% of these graduates were women and the other 41% were men.


About 57% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at Binghamton University are white. This is below average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Binghamton University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 12
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 43
International Students 9
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Binghamton University also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Binghamton University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 63,520 $77,230
Sales Managers 23,120 $198,390
Marketing Managers 17,590 $187,860
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500
Advertising and Promotions Managers 6,590 $174,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.