Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Siena College

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Siena College

What traits are you looking for in a marketing school? To help you decide if Siena College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's marketing program.

Siena is located in Loudonville, New York and approximately 3,425 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 87 students received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Siena.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Siena Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Siena Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the marketing progam at Siena compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at Siena is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 6
Best Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 175
Most Popular Marketing Schools 179
Best Marketing Schools 214
Best Value Marketing Schools 619

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Siena Make?

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Siena is $42,856. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 3% higher than the national average of $41,682 for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at Siena

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Siena College.

Siena Marketing Bachelor’s Program

48% Women
23% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 87 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from Siena. About 48% of these graduates were women and the other 52% were men. The typical marketing bachelor's degree program is made up of only 45% men. So male students are more repesented at Siena since its program graduates 7% more men than average.


About 74% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at Siena are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Siena College with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 64
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Siena also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Siena College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 63,520 $77,230
Sales Managers 23,120 $198,390
Marketing Managers 17,590 $187,860
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500
Advertising and Promotions Managers 6,590 $174,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.