Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Salve Regina University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Salve Regina University

If you are interested in studying marketing, you may want to check out the program at Salve Regina University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Salve Regina is located in Newport, Rhode Island and has a total student population of 2,823. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 34 students received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Salve Regina.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Salve Regina Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Salve Regina Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the marketing progam at Salve Regina compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

Salve Regina ranked #132 on College Factual's list of Best Quality Schools for marketing majors. It is also ranked as the #4 school in Rhode Island.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Marketing 92
Best Colleges for Marketing 132
Highest Paid Marketing Graduates 176
Best Marketing Colleges for Veterans 243
Best Value Colleges for Marketing 261
Most Popular Colleges for Marketing 339

Earnings of Salve Regina Marketing Graduates

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Salve Regina is $40,400. This is 1% higher than $40,000, which is the national average for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Marketing Student Demographics at Salve Regina

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Salve Regina University.

Salve Regina Marketing Bachelor’s Program

62% Women
15% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 34 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from Salve Regina. About 62% of these graduates were women and the other 38% were men.

Salve Regina Gender Breakdown of Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 76% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at Salve Regina are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Salve Regina University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Marketing Majors at Salve Regina University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 26
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for RI, the home state for Salve Regina University.

Occupation Jobs in RI Average Salary in RI
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 2,060 $72,180
Sales Managers 740 $161,970
Marketing Managers 670 $159,400
Business Professors 400 $127,400
Advertising and Promotions Managers 70 $118,380

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.