Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Insurance at Saint Joseph's University

Find Schools Near

Insurance at Saint Joseph’s University

What traits are you looking for in a insurance school? To help you decide if Saint Joseph's University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's insurance program.

St. Joe's is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 6,779 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 52 students received a bachelor's degree in insurance from St. Joe's.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Insurance section at the bottom of this page.

St. Joe’s Insurance Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance

St. Joe’s Insurance Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the insurance progam at St. Joe's compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The insurance major at St. Joe's is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Insurance. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Insurance Bachelor’s Degree Schools 28

Earnings of St. Joe's Insurance Graduates

The median salary of insurance students who receive their bachelor's degree at St. Joe's is $59,809. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 13% higher than the national average of $52,997 for all insurance bachelor's degree recipients.


Insurance Student Demographics at St. Joe's

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the insurance majors at Saint Joseph’s University.

St. Joe’s Insurance Bachelor’s Program

23% Women
13% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The insurance program at St. Joe's awarded 52 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 77% of these degrees went to men with the other 23% going to women.


About 87% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in insurance at St. Joe's are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Saint Joseph's University with a bachelor's in insurance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 45
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

St. Joe's also has a doctoral program available in insurance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Insurance Grads May Go Into

A degree in insurance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Saint Joseph's University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Insurance Sales Agents 14,270 $80,970
Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators 13,810 $67,730
Business Professors 5,490 $91,520
Insurance Underwriters 4,640 $77,300
Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers 350 $67,780


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.