Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Kean University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Kean University

If you plan to study marketing, take a look at what Kean University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Kean is located in Union, New Jersey and approximately 14,064 students attend the school each year. Of the 2,562 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Kean University in 2021, 83 of them were marketing majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Kean Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Kean Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the marketing progam at Kean compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at Kean is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Marketing Schools 184

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Kean Make?

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Kean is $37,662. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $41,682 for all marketing students.


Marketing Student Demographics at Kean

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Kean University.

Kean Marketing Bachelor’s Program

59% Women
48% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 83 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from Kean. About 59% of these graduates were women and the other 41% were men.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 19% more racial-ethnic minorities in its marketing bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Kean University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 12
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 33
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 9

Kean also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Kean University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 19,330 $87,210
Sales Managers 13,890 $168,950
Marketing Managers 11,380 $177,330
Business Professors 2,510 $111,740
Survey Researchers 480 $76,040


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.