Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Fordham University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Fordham University

What traits are you looking for in a marketing school? To help you decide if Fordham University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's marketing program.

Fordham U is located in Bronx, New York and approximately 16,364 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 69 marketing majors received their bachelor's degree from Fordham U.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Fordham U Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

Online Classes Are Available at Fordham U

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? Fordham U offers distance education options for marketing at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

Fordham U Marketing Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks marketing programs across the country. The following shows how Fordham U performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at Fordham U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Marketing Graduate Certificate Schools 44
Best Value Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 656

In 2021, 0 student received their master’s degree in marketing from Fordham U. This is the #114 most popular school for marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Fordham U Make?

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Fordham U is $46,145. This is 11% higher than $41,682, which is the national average for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at Fordham U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Fordham University.

Fordham U Marketing Bachelor’s Program

54% Women
25% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The marketing program at Fordham U awarded 69 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 46% of these degrees went to men with the other 54% going to women. The typical marketing bachelor's degree program is made up of only 45% men. So male students are more repesented at Fordham U since its program graduates 2% more men than average.


About 68% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at Fordham U are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fordham University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 47
International Students 5
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Fordham U also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Fordham University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 63,520 $77,230
Sales Managers 23,120 $198,390
Marketing Managers 17,590 $187,860
Business Professors 8,910 $110,500
Advertising and Promotions Managers 6,590 $174,870


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.