Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Drexel University

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Drexel University

What traits are you looking for in a marketing school? To help you decide if Drexel University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's marketing program.

Drexel is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 23,589 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 156 students received a bachelor's degree in marketing from Drexel.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

Drexel Marketing Degrees Available

  • Undergrad Certificate in Marketing (1 - 4 Years)
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Marketing

Drexel Marketing Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks marketing programs across the country. The following shows how Drexel performed in these rankings.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at Drexel is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 56
Best Value Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 74
Best Marketing Schools 79

In 2021, 14 students received their master’s degree in marketing from Drexel. This makes it the #56 most popular school for marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Marketing Graduates from Drexel Make?

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at Drexel is $51,295. This is 23% higher than $41,682, which is the national average for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at Drexel

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Drexel University.

Drexel Marketing Bachelor’s Program

63% Women
39% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The marketing program at Drexel awarded 156 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 37% of these degrees went to men with the other 63% going to women.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 10% more racial-ethnic minorities in its marketing bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 37
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 76
International Students 15
Other Races/Ethnicities 15

Drexel Marketing Master’s Program

50% Women
21% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
During the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students graduated with a master's degree in marketing from Drexel. About 50% were men and 50% were women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 45% men graduate in marketing each year. Drexel does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 5% more men than average.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Drexel University with a master's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
International Students 6
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Drexel also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Drexel University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 26,750 $68,630
Sales Managers 8,300 $151,620
Marketing Managers 7,510 $154,700
Business Professors 5,490 $91,520
Survey Researchers 510 $60,810


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.