Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physiology & Pathology Sciences at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Physiology & Pathology Sciences at Chapman University

Every physiology and pathology sciences school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the physiology program at Chapman University stacks up to those at other schools.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and approximately 9,608 students attend the school each year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 27 students received a bachelor's degree in physiology from Chapman.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Physiology & Pathology Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Physiology & Pathology Sciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physiology

Chapman Physiology & Pathology Sciences Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the physiology progam at Chapman compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The physiology major at Chapman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physiology & Pathology Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Physiology & Pathology Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 55
Most Popular Physiology & Pathology Sciences Schools 60

Physiology Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physiology majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Physiology & Pathology Sciences Bachelor’s Program

52% Women
41% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 27 students earned a bachelor's degree in physiology from Chapman. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men. The typical physiology bachelor's degree program is made up of only 42% men. So male students are more repesented at Chapman since its program graduates 7% more men than average.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Physiology & Pathology Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 59% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in physiology at Chapman are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 10% more racial-ethnic minorities in its physiology bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a bachelor's in physiology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Physiology & Pathology Sciences Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 16
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Chapman also has a doctoral program available in physiology. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Physiology Grads May Go Into

A degree in physiology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Medical Scientists 26,080 $102,550
Health Specialties Professors 11,540 $161,770
Biological Scientists 11,010 $91,340
Natural Sciences Managers 7,870 $168,790
Biological Science Professors 4,360 $128,370

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.