Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Marketing at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Marketing at Catholic University of America

Every marketing school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the marketing program at Catholic University of America stacks up to those at other schools.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and has a total student population of 5,366. In 2021, 32 marketing majors received their bachelor's degree from CUA.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Marketing section at the bottom of this page.

CUA Marketing Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

CUA Marketing Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the marketing progam at CUA compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The marketing major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Marketing Schools 373

Earnings of CUA Marketing Graduates

The median salary of marketing students who receive their bachelor's degree at CUA is $51,568. This is 24% higher than $41,682, which is the national average for all marketing bachelor's degree recipients.


Marketing Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Marketing Bachelor’s Program

72% Women
34% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from CUA. About 72% of these graduates were women and the other 28% were men.


About 63% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in marketing at CUA are white. This is typical for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 5% more racial-ethnic minorities in its marketing bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in marketing.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 20
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

CUA also has a doctoral program available in marketing. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Marketing Grads May Go Into

A degree in marketing can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists 6,930 $79,770
Marketing Managers 1,990 $165,640
Sales Managers 1,020 $132,870
Business Professors 640 $115,320
Survey Researchers 180 $73,690


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.