Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Business/Commerce at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

General Business/Commerce at Catholic University of America

Every general business/commerce school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the general business program at Catholic University of America stacks up to those at other schools.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and has a total student population of 5,366. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 37 students received a bachelor's degree in general business from CUA.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Business/Commerce section at the bottom of this page.

CUA General Business/Commerce Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in General Business

CUA General Business/Commerce Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the general business progam at CUA compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The general business major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Business/Commerce. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Business & Commerce Bachelor’s Degree Schools 273

In 2021, 0 student received their master’s degree in general business from CUA. This is the #109 most popular school for general business master’s degree candidates in the country.

General Business Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the general business majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA General Business/Commerce Bachelor’s Program

51% Women
27% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The general business program at CUA awarded 37 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 49% of these degrees went to men with the other 51% going to women.


About 70% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in general business at CUA are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in general business.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 26
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 2

CUA also has a doctoral program available in general business. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That General Business Grads May Go Into

A degree in general business can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
General and Operations Managers 25,930 $150,970
Managers 19,910 $147,460
Management Analysts 18,410 $106,210
Chief Executives 1,880 $247,500
Administrative Services Managers 1,410 $125,770


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.