Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Graphic Communications at University of Hawaii at Manoa

Find Schools Near

Graphic Communications at University of Hawaii at Manoa

Every graphic communications school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the graphic communication program at University of Hawaii at Manoa stacks up to those at other schools.

UH Manoa is located in Honolulu, Hawaii and has a total student population of 18,025. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 59 students received a bachelor's degree in graphic communication from UH Manoa.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Graphic Communications section at the bottom of this page.

UH Manoa Graphic Communications Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Communication

UH Manoa Graphic Communications Rankings

The graphic communication major at UH Manoa is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Graphic Communications. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do Graphic Communication Graduates from UH Manoa Make?

The median salary of graphic communication students who receive their bachelor's degree at UH Manoa is $22,915. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $26,669 for all graphic communication students.


Graphic Communication Student Demographics at UH Manoa

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the graphic communication majors at University of Hawaii at Manoa.

UH Manoa Graphic Communications Bachelor’s Program

47% Women
80% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 59 students earned a bachelor's degree in graphic communication from UH Manoa. About 47% of these graduates were women and the other 53% were men.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 39% more racial-ethnic minorities in its graphic communication bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Hawaii at Manoa with a bachelor's in graphic communication.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 19
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 10
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 20

UH Manoa also has a doctoral program available in graphic communication. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Graphic Communication Grads May Go Into

A degree in graphic communication can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for HI, the home state for University of Hawaii at Manoa.

Occupation Jobs in HI Average Salary in HI
Data Entry Keyers 370 $31,000
Printing Press Operators 260 $43,120
Multimedia Artists and Animators 50 $71,300


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.