Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Bioethics/Medical Ethics at Temple University

Find Schools Near

Bioethics/Medical Ethics at Temple University

Every bioethics/medical ethics school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the medical ethics program at Temple University stacks up to those at other schools.

Temple is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 37,236.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Bioethics/Medical Ethics section at the bottom of this page.

Temple Bioethics/Medical Ethics Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Medical Ethics

Temple Bioethics/Medical Ethics Rankings

Medical Ethics Student Demographics at Temple

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the medical ethics majors at Temple University.

Temple Bioethics/Medical Ethics Master’s Program

61% Women
46% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The medical ethics program at Temple awarded 28 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 39% of these degrees went to men with the other 61% going to women. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 10% men graduate in medical ethics each year. Temple does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 29% more men than average.


In the medical ethics master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 46% of degree recipients. That is 16% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a master's in medical ethics.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 14
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 2


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.