Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Temple University

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Temple University

What traits are you looking for in a allied health school? To help you decide if Temple University is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's allied health program.

Temple is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 37,236.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Allied Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Temple Allied Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Allied Health
  • Doctorate Degree in Allied Health

Online Classes Are Available at Temple

Online courses are a good option for students who need a more flexible schedule that allows them to pursue an education when and where they want. Whether you're going to school part-time or full-time, you may find distance education the right choice for you.

Temple does offer online education options in allied health for the following degree levels for those interested in distance learning:

Temple Allied Health Professions Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

There were 14 students who received their doctoral degrees in allied health, making the school the #8 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

How Much Do Allied Health Graduates from Temple Make?

The median salary of allied health students who receive their bachelor's degree at Temple is $27,579. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $51,384 for all allied health students.


Allied Health Student Demographics at Temple

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Temple University.

Temple Allied Health Professions Master’s Program

81% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The allied health program at Temple awarded 36 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 19% of these degrees went to men with the other 81% going to women.


Of the students who received a allied health master's degree from Temple, 64% were white. This is typical for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a master's in allied health.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 23
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

Careers That Allied Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in allied health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Temple University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics 12,730 $33,980
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160
Physician Assistants 6,650 $98,510
Respiratory Therapists 5,810 $56,970
Health Technologists and Technicians 5,400 $43,070


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.