Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at Temple University

Find Schools Near

International Business at Temple University

If you plan to study international business, take a look at what Temple University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Temple is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and approximately 37,236 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 90 students received a bachelor's degree in international business from Temple.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in International Business section at the bottom of this page.

Temple International Business Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Business

Temple International Business Rankings

The international business major at Temple is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Business. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do International Business Graduates from Temple Make?

The median salary of international business students who receive their bachelor's degree at Temple is $44,898. This is less than $44,991, which is the national average of all international business majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


International Business Student Demographics at Temple

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at Temple University.

Temple International Business Bachelor’s Program

57% Women
37% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 90 students earned a bachelor's degree in international business from Temple. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.


The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Temple University with a bachelor's in international business.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 14
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 13
White 36
International Students 20
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Temple also has a doctoral program available in international business. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That International Business Grads May Go Into

A degree in international business can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Temple University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
General and Operations Managers 80,160 $133,480
Chief Executives 6,540 $231,120
Business Professors 5,490 $91,520


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.