Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Binghamton University

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Binghamton University

If you plan to study finance and financial management, take a look at what Binghamton University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Binghamton University is located in Vestal, New York and has a total student population of 18,148. In 2021, 102 finance majors received their bachelor's degree from Binghamton University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

Binghamton University Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

Binghamton University Finance & Financial Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the finance progam at Binghamton University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The finance major at Binghamton University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Finance & Financial Management Schools 408

Earnings of Binghamton University Finance Graduates

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Binghamton University is $57,692. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 18% higher than the national average of $48,896 for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.


Finance Student Demographics at Binghamton University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Binghamton University.

Binghamton University Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

25% Women
39% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The finance program at Binghamton University awarded 102 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.


About 52% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in finance at Binghamton University are white. This is below average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 12% more racial-ethnic minorities in its finance bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Binghamton University with a bachelor's in finance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 23
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 53
International Students 8
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

Binghamton University also has a doctoral program available in finance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Binghamton University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 68,120 $161,580
Financial Analysts 53,250 $137,270
Financial Managers 42,460 $210,510
Personal Financial Advisors 26,710 $164,260


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.