Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Human Biology at University at Albany

Find Schools Near

Human Biology at University at Albany

If you are interested in studying human biology, you may want to check out the program at University at Albany. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UAlbany is located in Albany, New York and has a total student population of 17,688. Of the 3,669 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from University at Albany in 2021, 223 of them were human biology majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Human Biology section at the bottom of this page.

UAlbany Human Biology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology

UAlbany Human Biology Rankings

The human biology major at UAlbany is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Human Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Human Biology Student Demographics at UAlbany

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the human biology majors at University at Albany.

UAlbany Human Biology Bachelor’s Program

74% Women
63% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The human biology program at UAlbany awarded 223 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 26% of these degrees went to men with the other 74% going to women. The typical human biology bachelor's degree program is made up of only 23% men. So male students are more repesented at UAlbany since its program graduates 2% more men than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 2% more racial-ethnic minorities in its human biology bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University at Albany with a bachelor's in human biology.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 19
Black or African American 82
Hispanic or Latino 30
White 71
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 19

UAlbany also has a doctoral program available in human biology. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Human Biology Grads May Go Into

A degree in human biology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for University at Albany.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Biological Science Professors 4,590 $102,800
Social Sciences Professors 2,570 $101,250
Biological Scientists 690 $89,000
Anthropologists and Archeologists 60 $67,860


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.