Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Siena College

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Siena College

If you plan to study finance and financial management, take a look at what Siena College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Siena is located in Loudonville, New York and approximately 3,425 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 47 finance majors received their bachelor's degree from Siena.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

Siena Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

Siena Finance & Financial Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the finance progam at Siena compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The finance major at Siena is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 62
Most Focused Finance & Financial Management Schools 78
Best Finance & Financial Management Schools 213
Most Popular Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 235
Most Popular Finance & Financial Management Schools 259
Best Value Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 453
Best Value Finance & Financial Management Schools 566

How Much Do Finance Graduates from Siena Make?

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Siena is $50,776. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is 4% higher than the national average of $48,896 for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.


Finance Student Demographics at Siena

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Siena College.

Siena Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

17% Women
6% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The finance program at Siena awarded 47 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 83% of these degrees went to men with the other 17% going to women.


About 89% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in finance at Siena are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Siena College with a bachelor's in finance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 42
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Siena also has a doctoral program available in finance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Siena College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 68,120 $161,580
Financial Analysts 53,250 $137,270
Financial Managers 42,460 $210,510
Personal Financial Advisors 26,710 $164,260


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.