Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Salve Regina University

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Salve Regina University

Every finance and financial management school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the finance program at Salve Regina University stacks up to those at other schools.

Salve Regina is located in Newport, Rhode Island and has a total student population of 2,823. Of the 558 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Salve Regina University in 2019, 25 of them were finance and financial management majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

Salve Regina Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

Salve Regina Finance & Financial Management Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks finance programs across the country. The following shows how Salve Regina performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The finance major at Salve Regina is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Finance & Financial Management Graduates 98
Most Focused Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 155
Most Popular Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 348

Finance Student Demographics at Salve Regina

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Salve Regina University.

Salve Regina Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

20% Women
4% Racial-Ethnic Minorities
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 25 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Salve Regina. About 20% of these graduates were women and the other 80% were men.

Salve Regina Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 92% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in finance at Salve Regina are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Salve Regina University with a bachelor's in finance.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Salve Regina University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 23
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for RI, the home state for Salve Regina University.

Occupation Jobs in RI Average Salary in RI
General and Operations Managers 5,730 $155,910
Financial Managers 2,580 $145,120
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 1,860 $100,390
Loan Officers 1,820 $69,500
Tellers 1,290 $31,520

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.