Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Rutgers University - Camden

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Rutgers University - Camden

Every finance and financial management school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the finance program at Rutgers University - Camden stacks up to those at other schools.

Rutgers Camden is located in Camden, New Jersey and approximately 7,076 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 51 students received a bachelor's degree in finance from Rutgers Camden.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

Rutgers Camden Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

Rutgers Camden Finance & Financial Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the finance progam at Rutgers Camden compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The finance major at Rutgers Camden is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 209
Most Focused Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 232
Most Focused Finance & Financial Management Schools 273
Best Value Finance & Financial Management Schools 295

Earnings of Rutgers Camden Finance Graduates

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at Rutgers Camden is $60,547. This is 24% higher than $48,896, which is the national average for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.


Finance Student Demographics at Rutgers Camden

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Rutgers University - Camden.

Rutgers Camden Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

33% Women
47% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The finance program at Rutgers Camden awarded 51 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women. The typical finance bachelor's degree program is made up of only 30% women. So female students are more repesented at Rutgers Camden since its program graduates 3% more women than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 20% more racial-ethnic minorities in its finance bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rutgers University - Camden with a bachelor's in finance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 8
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 23
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Rutgers Camden also has a doctoral program available in finance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rutgers University - Camden.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
General and Operations Managers 43,070 $167,600
Financial Managers 21,340 $175,880
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 15,440 $98,850
Tellers 13,380 $32,950
Financial Analysts 10,560 $106,100


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.