Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Rowan University

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Rowan University

If you plan to study allied health professions, take a look at what Rowan University has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Rowan is located in Glassboro, New Jersey and has a total student population of 19,678.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Allied Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Rowan Allied Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Allied Health

Rowan Allied Health Professions Rankings

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Allied Health Student Demographics at Rowan

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Rowan University.

Rowan Allied Health Professions Master’s Program

20% Women
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 10 students earned a master's degree in allied health from Rowan. About 20% of these graduates were women and the other 80% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 35% men graduate in allied health each year. Rowan does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 45% more men than average.


Of the students who received a allied health master's degree from Rowan, 100% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Rowan University with a master's in allied health.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Allied Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in allied health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NJ, the home state for Rowan University.

Occupation Jobs in NJ Average Salary in NJ
Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics 8,230 $37,460
Health Specialties Professors 4,420 $109,190
Respiratory Therapists 3,090 $73,390
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers 2,840 $77,110
Physician Assistants 2,810 $116,270


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.