Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) at New York University

Find Schools Near

Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) at New York University

Every biological and biomedical sciences (other) school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the biomedical science program at New York University stacks up to those at other schools.

NYU is located in New York, New York and has a total student population of 52,775.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) section at the bottom of this page.

NYU Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Biomedical Science

NYU Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) Rankings

There were 0 student who received their doctoral degrees in biomedical science, making the school the #29 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Biomedical Science Student Demographics at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biomedical science majors at New York University.

NYU Biological & Biomedical Sciences (Other) Master’s Program

58% Women
19% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 31 students earned a master's degree in biomedical science from NYU. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 32% men graduate in biomedical science each year. NYU does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 10% more men than average.


Of the students who received a biomedical science master's degree from NYU, 55% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in biomedical science.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 17
International Students 6
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Biomedical Science Grads May Go Into

A degree in biomedical science can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for New York University.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Biological Science Professors 4,590 $102,800
Natural Sciences Managers 1,360 $148,460
Biological Scientists 690 $89,000
Life Scientists 170 $77,970


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.