Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Ithaca College

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Ithaca College

What traits are you looking for in a allied health school? To help you decide if Ithaca College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's allied health program.

Ithaca is located in Ithaca, New York and has a total student population of 5,354. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 12 students received a bachelor's degree in allied health from Ithaca.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Allied Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Ithaca Allied Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Allied Health

Ithaca Allied Health Professions Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks allied health programs across the country. The following shows how Ithaca performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The allied health major at Ithaca is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Allied Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Allied Health Professions Schools 1,353

Allied Health Student Demographics at Ithaca

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Ithaca College.

Ithaca Allied Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
8% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in allied health from Ithaca. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.


About 92% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in allied health at Ithaca are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Ithaca College with a bachelor's in allied health.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 11
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Ithaca also has a doctoral program available in allied health. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Allied Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in allied health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Ithaca College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Health Specialties Professors 22,170 $127,230
Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics 17,520 $44,120
Physician Assistants 12,060 $117,000
Surgical Technologists 5,750 $55,310
Respiratory Therapists 5,740 $74,890


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.