Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Queens College

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Queens College

What traits are you looking for in a finance school? To help you decide if Queens College is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's finance program.

QC is located in Queens, New York and has a total student population of 19,700. In 2021, 86 finance majors received their bachelor's degree from QC.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

QC Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

QC Finance & Financial Management Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks finance programs across the country. The following shows how QC performed in these rankings.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The finance major at QC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 163

Earnings of QC Finance Graduates

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at QC is $43,978. This is less than $48,896, which is the national average of all finance majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


Finance Student Demographics at QC

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Queens College.

QC Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

38% Women
72% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 86 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from QC. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men. The typical finance bachelor's degree program is made up of only 30% women. So female students are more repesented at QC since its program graduates 8% more women than average.


Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 45% more racial-ethnic minorities in its finance bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Queens College with a bachelor's in finance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 42
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 20
International Students 4
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

QC also has a doctoral program available in finance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for Queens College.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
General and Operations Managers 163,250 $156,260
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents 68,120 $161,580
Financial Analysts 53,250 $137,270
Financial Managers 42,460 $210,510
Personal Financial Advisors 26,710 $164,260


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.