Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Allied Health Professions at Chapman University

Find Schools Near

Allied Health Professions at Chapman University

If you are interested in studying allied health professions, you may want to check out the program at Chapman University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Chapman is located in Orange, California and has a total student population of 9,850.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Allied Health Professions section at the bottom of this page.

Chapman Allied Health Professions Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Allied Health

Chapman Allied Health Professions Rankings

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Allied Health Student Demographics at Chapman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the allied health majors at Chapman University.

Chapman Allied Health Professions Master’s Program

77% Women
40% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The allied health program at Chapman awarded 43 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.

Chapman Gender Breakdown of Allied Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a allied health master's degree from Chapman, 58% were white. This is below average for this degree on the natiowide level. In the allied health master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 40% of degree recipients. That is 7% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Chapman University with a master's in allied health.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Allied Health Professions Majors at Chapman University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 25
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Allied Health Grads May Go Into

A degree in allied health can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Chapman University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Health Technologists and Technicians 22,450 $50,150
Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics 21,430 $39,350
Respiratory Therapists 17,260 $79,640
Health Specialties Professors 11,540 $161,770
Physician Assistants 10,520 $117,230

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.