Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

International Business at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

International Business at Catholic University of America

What traits are you looking for in a international business school? To help you decide if Catholic University of America is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's international business program.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and approximately 5,366 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 7 students received a bachelor's degree in international business from CUA.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in International Business section at the bottom of this page.

CUA International Business Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in International Business

CUA International Business Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the international business progam at CUA compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Rankings don't always give a complete picture of a school's strengths and weaknesses, so it's a good idea to extend your research and also look at other factors when trying to decide if the school is right for you.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The international business major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for International Business. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best International Business Bachelor’s Degree Schools 111

How Much Do International Business Graduates from CUA Make?

The median salary of international business students who receive their bachelor's degree at CUA is $43,974. This is less than $44,991, which is the national average of all international business majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.


International Business Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international business majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA International Business Bachelor’s Program

71% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in international business from CUA. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.


About 57% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in international business at CUA are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in international business.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

CUA also has a doctoral program available in international business. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That International Business Grads May Go Into

A degree in international business can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
General and Operations Managers 25,930 $150,970
Chief Executives 1,880 $247,500
Business Professors 640 $115,320


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.