Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Catholic University of America

What traits are you looking for in a finance school? To help you decide if Catholic University of America is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's finance program.

CUA is located in Washington, District of Columbia and has a total student population of 5,366. Of the 884 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Catholic University of America in 2021, 46 of them were finance and financial management majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Finance & Financial Management section at the bottom of this page.

CUA Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

CUA Finance & Financial Management Rankings

The finance major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

How Much Do Finance Graduates from CUA Make?

The median salary of finance students who receive their bachelor's degree at CUA is $51,938. This is 6% higher than $48,896, which is the national average for all finance bachelor's degree recipients.


Finance Student Demographics at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

30% Women
28% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The finance program at CUA awarded 46 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 70% of these degrees went to men with the other 30% going to women.


About 67% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in finance at CUA are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level. Prospective students may be interested in knowing that this school graduates 1% more racial-ethnic minorities in its finance bachelor's program than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a bachelor's in finance.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 31
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 6

CUA also has a doctoral program available in finance. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Finance Grads May Go Into

A degree in finance can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for DC, the home state for Catholic University of America.

Occupation Jobs in DC Average Salary in DC
General and Operations Managers 25,930 $150,970
Financial Managers 6,900 $166,710
Financial Analysts 3,850 $102,510
Financial Specialists 3,070 $107,760
Chief Executives 1,880 $247,500


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.