Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Design & Applied Arts at Bob Jones University

Find Schools Near

Design & Applied Arts at Bob Jones University

Every design and applied arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the design program at Bob Jones University stacks up to those at other schools.

Bob Jones University is located in Greenville, South Carolina and has a total student population of 3,008. In 2019, 22 design majors received their bachelor's degree from Bob Jones University.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Design & Applied Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Bob Jones University Design & Applied Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Design

Bob Jones University Design & Applied Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the design progam at Bob Jones University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The design major at Bob Jones University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Design & Applied Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 93
Most Popular Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 203
Most Popular Design & Applied Arts Schools 388

In 2019, 0 student received their master’s degree in design from Bob Jones University. This is the #110 most popular school for design master’s degree candidates in the country.

Design Student Demographics at Bob Jones University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the design majors at Bob Jones University.

Bob Jones University Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Program

64% Women
14% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 22 students earned a bachelor's degree in design from Bob Jones University. About 64% of these graduates were women and the other 36% were men. The typical design bachelor's degree program is made up of only 33% men. So male students are more repesented at Bob Jones University since its program graduates 3% more men than average.

Bob Jones University Gender Breakdown of Design & Applied Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 77% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in design at Bob Jones University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Bob Jones University with a bachelor's in design.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Design & Applied Arts Majors at Bob Jones University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 17
International Students 2
Other Races/Ethnicities 1

Bob Jones University also has a doctoral program available in design. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Design Grads May Go Into

A degree in design can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for SC, the home state for Bob Jones University.

Occupation Jobs in SC Average Salary in SC
Graphic Designers 2,050 $45,790
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 800 $61,680
Photographers 630 $42,090
Interior Designers 530 $47,680
Commercial and Industrial Designers 400 $81,570


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.