Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Design & Applied Arts at Bellevue University

Find Schools Near

Design & Applied Arts at Bellevue University

Every design and applied arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the design program at Bellevue University stacks up to those at other schools.

Bellevue University is located in Bellevue, Nebraska and has a total student population of 11,637. Of the 1,759 students who graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Bellevue University in 2019, 35 of them were design and applied arts majors.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Design & Applied Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Bellevue University Design & Applied Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Design

Online Classes Are Available at Bellevue University

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

For those who are interested in distance learning, Bellevue University does offer online courses in design for the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor’s Degree

Bellevue University Design & Applied Arts Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the design progam at Bellevue University compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The design major at Bellevue University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Design & Applied Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Design & Applied Arts Schools 19
Most Popular Design & Applied Arts Schools 255
Most Focused Design & Applied Arts Schools 479

Earnings of Bellevue University Design Graduates

The median salary of design students who receive their bachelor's degree at Bellevue University is $40,100. This is 30% higher than $30,900, which is the national average for all design bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Design Student Demographics at Bellevue University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the design majors at Bellevue University.

Bellevue University Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Program

63% Women
20% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The design program at Bellevue University awarded 35 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 37% of these degrees went to men with the other 63% going to women. The typical design bachelor's degree program is made up of only 33% men. So male students are more repesented at Bellevue University since its program graduates 4% more men than average.

Bellevue University Gender Breakdown of Design & Applied Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 66% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in design at Bellevue University are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Bellevue University with a bachelor's in design.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Design & Applied Arts Majors at Bellevue University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 23
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 5

Bellevue University also has a doctoral program available in design. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Design Grads May Go Into

A degree in design can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NE, the home state for Bellevue University.

Occupation Jobs in NE Average Salary in NE
Professors 2,270 $52,410
Graphic Designers 1,880 $47,980
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 440 $70,680
Photographers 270 $35,760
Interior Designers 250 $45,200

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.