Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at University of Wisconsin - Madison

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at University of Wisconsin - Madison

What traits are you looking for in a media management school? To help you decide if University of Wisconsin - Madison is right for you, we've gathered the following information about the school's media management program.

UW - Madison is located in Madison, Wisconsin and has a total student population of 44,257.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Arts & Media Management section at the bottom of this page.

UW - Madison Arts & Media Management Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Media Management

UW - Madison Arts & Media Management Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Media Management Student Demographics at UW - Madison

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at University of Wisconsin - Madison.

UW - Madison Arts & Media Management Master’s Program

60% Women
The media management program at UW - Madison awarded 5 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.

UW - Madison Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Master's Degree Grads

Of the students who received a media management master's degree from UW - Madison, 80% were white. This is above average for this degree on the natiowide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Wisconsin - Madison with a master's in media management.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at University of Wisconsin - Madison
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Careers That Media Management Grads May Go Into

A degree in media management can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for WI, the home state for University of Wisconsin - Madison.

Occupation Jobs in WI Average Salary in WI
Managers 12,400 $85,050
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 1,820 $75,220
Producers and Directors 1,360 $57,110
Music Directors and Composers 90 $71,350

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.