Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Visual & Performing Arts at University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg

Find Schools Near

General Visual & Performing Arts at University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg

Every general visual and performing arts school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the visual arts program at University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg stacks up to those at other schools.

Pitt Greensburg is located in Greensburg, Pennsylvania and approximately 1,408 students attend the school each year. In 2021, 7 visual arts majors received their bachelor's degree from Pitt Greensburg.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in General Visual & Performing Arts section at the bottom of this page.

Pitt Greensburg General Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts

Pitt Greensburg General Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

Each year, College Factual ranks visual arts programs across the country. The following shows how Pitt Greensburg performed in these rankings.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The visual arts major at Pitt Greensburg is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 44
Most Popular General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 103
Most Popular General Visual & Performing Arts Schools 171

Visual Arts Student Demographics at Pitt Greensburg

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual arts majors at University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg.

Pitt Greensburg General Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

57% Women
29% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The visual arts program at Pitt Greensburg awarded 7 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 43% of these degrees went to men with the other 57% going to women. The typical visual arts bachelor's degree program is made up of only 41% men. So male students are more repesented at Pitt Greensburg since its program graduates 2% more men than average.


About 71% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in visual arts at Pitt Greensburg are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg with a bachelor's in visual arts.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 5
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Pitt Greensburg also has a doctoral program available in visual arts. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Visual Arts Grads May Go Into

A degree in visual arts can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for University of Pittsburgh - Greensburg.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Graphic Designers 8,710 $53,050
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 5,050 $80,740
Photographers 1,740 $34,790
Art Directors 1,110 $98,410
Multimedia Artists and Animators 470 $68,580


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.