Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology at Susquehanna University

Find Schools Near

Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology at Susquehanna University

If you are interested in studying ecology, evolution and systematics biology, you may want to check out the program at Susquehanna University. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

Susquehanna is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania and has a total student population of 2,315. In 2019, 6 ecology majors received their bachelor's degree from Susquehanna.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology section at the bottom of this page.

Susquehanna Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Ecology

Susquehanna Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the ecology progam at Susquehanna compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: While rankings may be a good starting point when you're researching a school, they don't necessarily highlight all of a school's strengths. Don't forget to check out the other details that are available for a school to see if it has what you're looking for in a program.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The ecology major at Susquehanna is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Schools 84
Best Value Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 99
Best Value Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Schools 168
Most Popular Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Schools 185

Ecology Student Demographics at Susquehanna

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the ecology majors at Susquehanna University.

Susquehanna Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Bachelor’s Program

67% Women
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in ecology from Susquehanna. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Susquehanna Gender Breakdown of Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

About 100% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in ecology at Susquehanna are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Susquehanna University with a bachelor's in ecology.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Ecology, Evolution & Systematics Biology Majors at Susquehanna University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 0

Susquehanna also has a doctoral program available in ecology. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Ecology Grads May Go Into

A degree in ecology can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for PA, the home state for Susquehanna University.

Occupation Jobs in PA Average Salary in PA
Health Specialties Professors 12,420 $95,160
Medical Scientists 7,970 $114,370
Natural Sciences Managers 4,480 $147,810
Biological Science Professors 3,250 $94,510
Biological Scientists 660 $73,550

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.