Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at SUNY Oneonta

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at SUNY Oneonta

If you plan to study arts and media management, take a look at what SUNY Oneonta has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

SUNY Oneonta is located in Oneonta, New York and approximately 6,718 students attend the school each year. In the 2020-2021 academic year, 56 students received a bachelor's degree in media management from SUNY Oneonta.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Arts & Media Management section at the bottom of this page.

SUNY Oneonta Arts & Media Management Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

SUNY Oneonta Arts & Media Management Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the media management progam at SUNY Oneonta compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The media management major at SUNY Oneonta is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 10
Most Popular Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 14
Most Popular Arts & Media Management Schools 17
Most Focused Arts & Media Management Schools 19
Best Value Arts & Media Management Schools 29

How Much Do Media Management Graduates from SUNY Oneonta Make?

The median salary of media management students who receive their bachelor's degree at SUNY Oneonta is $26,930. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $26,957 for all media management students.


Media Management Student Demographics at SUNY Oneonta

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at SUNY Oneonta.

SUNY Oneonta Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

32% Women
30% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
The media management program at SUNY Oneonta awarded 56 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 68% of these degrees went to men with the other 32% going to women. The typical media management bachelor's degree program is made up of only 39% men. So male students are more repesented at SUNY Oneonta since its program graduates 29% more men than average.


About 66% of those who receive a bachelor's degree in media management at SUNY Oneonta are white. This is above average for this degree on the nationwide level.

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from SUNY Oneonta with a bachelor's in media management.

Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 37
International Students 1
Other Races/Ethnicities 4

SUNY Oneonta also has a doctoral program available in media management. In 2021, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Media Management Grads May Go Into

A degree in media management can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for NY, the home state for SUNY Oneonta.

Occupation Jobs in NY Average Salary in NY
Producers and Directors 26,110 $115,610
Managers 16,600 $124,160
Art, Drama, and Music Professors 11,530 $99,870
Artist, Athlete, and Performer Agents and Business Managers 3,460 $100,560
Music Directors and Composers 2,780 $66,120


*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited colleges across the U.S.